We’re really delighted to be launching our first ambitionUK project with Orange Digital this month. It’s a 10 week corporate training opportunity for 12 unemployed 18-24 year olds. They get to spend around 20 days in the Orange Digital HQ, working with their teams, getting mentoring and learning about branding, marketing, leadership and skills. It’s… Continue reading »
Open Minds – Blog
- Creativity, Culture and Education Delivering creative opportunities into schools across the UK and Europe
- Euan Semple Smart thinking, internet and social networking guru
- European Social Fund Delivering EU funding where it really matters
- Futurelab Futurelab is an independent not-for-profit organisation that is dedicated to transforming teaching and learning, making it more relevant and engaging to 21st century learners through the use of innovative practice and technology.
- Internet-business-network The free network with expert guides, trends and stories about doing business on the internet.
- RSA For over 250 years the Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce (RSA) has been a cradle of enlightenment thinking and a force for social progress.
- Space Unlimited We offer a fresh, structured and meaningful interaction with groups of young people who aren’t afraid to share their opinions with you and your stakeholders…
- The Social Investment Business The Social Investment Business is the fastest growing social investor in the UK.
- Tomorrow's Company Tomorrow’s Company is the agenda setting ‘think and do’ tank which looks at the role of business and how to achieve enduring business success.
- We are the People A Film about Education to Change Your Life
- Young Foundation The Young Foundation brings together insights, innovation and entrepreneurship to meet social needs.